Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dossier to China!!

Psalm 139: 5-6. "You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!"

Our agency just emailed that our dossier was sent to China today!!! We are over the moon excited! With our adoption being expedited this means we could be traveling within 3 months from now! Our agency has been wonderful in helping us expedite things and our coordinator has arranged for our dossier to be walked in by their in country coordinator so he can explain the urgency of our adoption. Next we wait for our LID (log in date). Please join with us in prayer for it to come quickly as well!

1 comment:

  1. Kris, hooray! I am so happy that your paper chase is done for now and you can focus on getting things ready for Levi to come home. Are you using Cinci's IAC to coordinate some of the medical care? If so, please know that you are always, always, always welcome to come stay with us. We are about 40 minutes from the main campus, but many doctors (including the IAC staff) have days at the Liberty Township office, and that's just 15 minutes away. (Also, the folks at the IAC told me that with the Affordable Care Act, some of the referral review costs are now reimbursable. If you need more info on that (regardless of who you have used), let me know and I'll ask when I see them next Friday.

    So happy for you!
    Heather Focht

    ReplyDelete